Wednesday 2 January 2013

Last Day resting at Home ....

Finally yes !!! I was the lucky one . The lucky coin was in my piece of cake :)))
Today is my last Day at Home ....Tomorrow I will be travelling away again for work . Christmas vacation was just so short and it feels like 2 days at Home.
I did not finished my Book yet but I will read it while I am away at nights . So the Christmas feeling will last a bit longer :) I am reading " With Love at Christmas " from Carole Matthews . Here is the review about the Book . Maybe you can find some books that you like and are worth reading .






Also I need to buy a new Calendar .....and most probably I will go for a Moleskine this year even thou they are a bit pricey . I always love to buy them !!!
Now it's time to start packing my Suitcase ...... no like to do it !!!
Have a great Day everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment