Saturday 16 March 2013

Nights in Movies ....

I am a big fan of old movies and one of my favorite is Imitation of Life ! When I was little this movie was shown every Christmas on the german TV . I was sitting there with my aunt and even thou we knew what happened next we shhh everyone . We still remember those times when we meet . She lives in Germany and we don't see each other often , so no more Imitation of Life Christmas .
Imitation of Life is a 1959 American romantic drama directed by Douglas Sirk . Find more information here 
Even thou this movie is quite old it still is very up to date . It shows how much  the colour of someone affects relationships , society and chances in Life !!! The Cast is incredible , Lana Turner , John Gavin , Juanita Moore and many more !
It's very touching and at the end I always make sure that there is a large box of tissues next to me ! A great movie for a night in .....cosy in a blanket on the sofa/bed/chair/floor or wherever you like !



Have a great Saturday night everyone XXX

 photo layout2_zps2103028f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment