Saturday 28 December 2013

About Resolutions ... Happy New Year !


( google image )

Hello dear friends <3 
I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas time with your loved ones . I spent Christmas with my family and it was wonderful !!! Sitting at the fireplace , chatting , listening to music and ..... eating way too much . And that is when you think .....
Well ,it’s that time of year again…the time when many of us make a long list of all the ways we want to make our lives better over the coming year. We’ll start out strong today, we’ll continue tomorrow, and then next week we’ll be back to our old habits. It’s like we purposely set ourselves up for failure or something. New year resolutions are always a bit of a challenge for me, but this year, I’ve decided to keep it simple. I want to do whatever it takes to maintain my happiness personally and professionally. That’s it. I figure if I can do that, everything else will fall into place naturally.

Otherwise we mostly end up like this 

( google image ) 

What I really wish for the new year is Health !!! 
Have a great New Year 

everyone and may your wishes come true <3

Love - Hugs & XXX 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment