Sunday 3 August 2014

Traveling with pets ...


Hello my dear friends ....
August arrived and with it vacations !!! I am back home and just enjoying the easy livin :) 
We finally ( Marco my puppy and me )  survived the long trip . From Thessaloniki to Athens it was fine , as we took our work bus and were traveling together with my colleagues . But from there to Klm we had to take the public one . I don't know if you know how difficult it was to carry a pet with you . Some years ago ( not many ) they just put them into the luggage and they did not care at all . Many of the poor little souls did not survived . So , good thing is that since some time the law changed and the bus company ( which is private ) had to also change the bad habbits . They now have to have specific schedules in which pets are allowed to travel in their box . For Marco it was the first time he ever saw a box . But he was just great . 

So when we arrived at the bus station we saw another box with an puppy in it . I was very lucky as next to me there was a lovely old lady which adored dogs . She did not stop talking to Marco and telling me her story of life , sweet little lady <3 .
In the middle of out trip we picked up the inspecting officer and both puppies barked once . Like wuff and that's it . He started yelling that one dog has to go to the back side .... but we just did not took notice of him . As he finished checking the tickets he sat next to the bus driver and that's were the party begun . The driver started talking to him very loud , telling that when he saw the two dogs he just wanted to shout out and he got just sick from them . That he now has to disinfection the bus and it is all stinky ...... I really had to focus and stay calm cause I wanted to get over there and slap him . I would have loved to tell him that he should be the one to get an disinfection as he was stinky and dirty . A few bus stops before home he started yelling that we had to use a gag and that is were I could not hold myself anymore . No one had a problem with the dogs , all passengers were so friendly but unfortunatelly he was one from the beasts left . How can he be allowed to ride this specific *with pets jorney * ??? The law forces him to take pets but they should really control the drivers . As soon as we arrived I complained about him . They told me that unfortunatelly there are people like him and I just shouldn't pay attention but I do . And I will get things further ..... 
Anyways ... now we are in Paradise City , enjoying our vacations and the beautiful greek Summer with much food and relaxing hours at the beach .

Sadova beach 
Sadova beach 
Greek gemista 
Freshly picked tomatoes from the garden 

Have a beautiful day and for all of you being on vacations ...enjoy it !!!
Love , Hugs
& XXX
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment